A black and white photograph showing construction of James G. Gee Library, now Velma K. Waters Library. The image shows piles of building materials in front of the foundation of the library. The University Field House can be seen in the background. There is a typed inscription on the bottom of the photo with the date.
Special Collections and University Archives
Architectural photography; Dahl, George Leighton, 1894-1987; East Texas State College;
campus buildings; campus construction; campus athletic facilities; James G. Gee Library; Velma K. Waters Library; University Field House; Texas A&M University-Commerce; TAMUC; ETSC