A black and white photograph showing construction of the James G. Gee Library, now Velma K. Waters Library. The image shows the south face of the building with the exterior in place except for windows and doors. A car is in the foreground on the left side of the photo. The lower lefthand corner has a handwritten inscription with the date.
Special Collections and University Archives
Architectural photography; Dahl, George Leighton, 1894-1987; East Texas State College;
campus buildings; campus construction; James G. Gee Library; Velma K. Waters Library; Texas A&M University-Commerce; TAMUC; ETSC