The reverse side of a black and white photograph. [handwritten inscription, top] Person standing is Mrs. Clarence Allen. The building was one of several purchased by ETSTC 1948/49, from Camp Maxey, a U.S. Army Camp, and were rebuilt on the campus of ETSTC for different uses. Donor: Information Office.
Special Collections and University Archives
East Texas State College;
campus buildings; College Hospital; Clarence Allen Memorial Hospital; Allen, Coye Bass; ETSC; Texas A&M University-Commerce; TAMUC