The reverse side of a black and white print. [handwritten inscription] Heating plant - oldest standing fixture on ETSU campus at time of descruction in January 1976. Build in 1926, the plant was used when ETSU was heated by coal-fired boilers. The chimney was 62 feet tall. (See East Texana Collection - "Buildings - General"
Special Collections and University Archives
Architectural photography; East Texas State Teachers College;
campus buildings; Heating Plant and Machine Shop; ETSTC; Texas A&M University-Commerce; TAMUC