The reverse side of a sepia photograph. [inscription, top center] Property of Willa Kay Fall [,] North Boys dorm not shown-just across Lee St.? [inscription, lower left corner] A view of the campus dated 1908. The photo shows the Main Bldg., Girl's Dormitory, and two other dormitories. The negative is included. The photo was donated by Mrs. Frieda Fall, March 11, 1976.
Special Collections and University Archives
Architectural photography; East Texas Normal College;
campus buildings; Old Main; South Dormitory; First Dormitory; ETNC; Texas A&M University Commerce; TAMUC