Color negative showing the East Lawn, also known as The Bowl, and buildings on the north side of campus. From left to right, buildings pictured are: Halladay Student Services Building, James G. Gee Library (now Velma K. Waters Library), and McDowell Administration Building. A lion statue can be seen on the right side of the image. Construction to add additional floors to the James G. Gee Library can also be seen.
Special Collections and University Archives
Architectural photography; Dahl, George Leighton, 1894-1987; East Texas State University;
campus buildings; campus construction; campus landmarks; lion statues; the Bowl; East Lawn; Halladay Student Services Building; James G. Gee Library; Velma K. Waters Library; McDowell Administration Building; Texas A&M University-Commerce; TAMUC; ETSU; ET