The reverse side of a black and white photograph. [handwritten inscription, top] Buildings - ETSTC-Museum. a. Texas Longhorn's horns. The establishment of the museum was begun in 1934 by Dr. C.T. Neu. It was located on the 3rd floor of the Library-Class-room building. [handwritten inscription, center] not identified. Boy - W. B. Carpenter. Girl - ?
Special Collections and University Archives
Longhorn cattle; East Texas State Teachers College -- Students;
campus buildings; College Museum; David A. Talbot Hall of Languages; Talbot Hall; Texas A&M University-Commerce; TAMUC; ETSTC