The reverse side of a black and white photograph. [handwritten inscription, top] Left to right: Boy - ? Not identified. Girl - May Flesher, Senior, Spring, 1939, Locust, 1939 [handwritten inscription, right] Buildings - ETSTC-Museum b. Miscellaneous collection of relics of pioneer days. Lower left: Home made cotton planter. Lower right: Bear trap which was made in a blacksmith shop in Hopkins County [typewritten inscription, center] 1939? Dr. Neu: Will you please identify the articles in these pictures for the Publicity Department. If possible we should like to have the names of the persons pictured. Any information concerning the articles pictured will be of value. Mary Beth Mason, Student Member of the E.T. Publicity Dept. Ben Reeves, Same as above. Pictures: Four of the Museum. 1. Entrance to Museum showing mounted horns of a Longhorn steer. 2. Miscellaneous collection of relics of pioneer days. 3. Relics of World War II [sic]. 4. Students viewing the collection of World War II relics and pistols. The Museum was located on the third floor of the former Library Building now named the Hall of Languages. 12 May 72. O.Wms.
Special Collections and University Archives
East Texas State Teachers College -- Students
campus buildings; College Museum; David A. Talbot Hall of Languages; Talbot Hall; Texas A&M University-Commerce; TAMUC; ETSTC