The reverse side of a black and white print. [handwritten inscription, left side] East Dormitory for girls was constructed during 1938/40 East Dormitory was named Henderson Hall in memory of Frances Elizabeth Henderson, a long time member of the Dept of Business Adm. Donated by Information Office.
Special Collections and University Archives
Architectural photography; East Texas State Teachers College;
campus buildings; Henderson Hall; Texas A&M University-Commerce; TAMUC; ETSTC