The reverse side of a black and white photograph. [handwritten inscription, right side] Ten U.S. Army barracks which were procured from Camp Maxey near Paris, Texas. Moved by sections to south campus of ETSTC in January 1948 and reassembled as apartment-dormitories on Culver Street.
Special Collections and University Archives
Architectural photography; East Texas State Teachers College;
campus buildings; South Apartments; Texas A&M University-Commerce; TAMUC; ETSTC