The reverse side of a sepia postcard showing the first dormitory on campus. The top corners of the postcard are missing. [inscription along right side] Front view of the Men's dormitory. Victory Bell on table to the left of the walk. Donor: Mrs G.C. Boyer and Mrs. J.T. Williams. [inscription, lower left] Boys Dormitory 1907.
Special Collections and University Archives
East Texas Normal College; Architectural photography; Postcards;
campus buildings; First Dormitory; ETNC; Texas A&M University-Commerce; TAMUC; Victory Bell