Color negative of a lion statue and buildings on the north side of campus. The lion statue in the foreground faces the Halladay Student Services Building, James G. Gee Library (now Velma K. Waters Library), and the McDowell Administration Building.
Special Collections and University Archives
Architectural photography; Dahl, George Leighton, 1894-1987; East Texas State University;
campus buildings; campus construction; campus landmarks; lion statues; the Bowl; East Lawn; Halladay Student Services Building; James G. Gee Library; Velma K. Waters Library; McDowell Administration Building; Texas A&M University-Commerce; TAMUC; ETSU; ET